Experience with online learning, multi-media development and Learning Management Systems. Working knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Office. Experience with Moodle, Google Apps for Education, Articulate, or video editing a plus.
Support LEI with your creativity and instructional design knowledge to help develop online adult learning programs in Literacy, ESL, and related subjects. Work remotely 10-20 hours per week.
At Literacy Evangelism International, each and every team member has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. Working with us is a chance to make a difference in worldwide literacy. We develop literacy learning materials in more than 250 languages and equip churches to provide literacy training in their communities.
We are looking for a Training and Development / Instructional Design Intern who is ready to develop their professional career in a challenging and fun environment. As an intern, you will be expected to:
Use instructional design principles to develop adult learning programs including:
- Advanced e-learning modules
- Audio, video, animation, and graphic files
- instructional design, content editing, assessment development, and audio/video editing may be involved.
- Manage learning requests, create courses, build curriculum, and test online learning content within the LMS.
- Research and update (or develop new) course content and learning materials
- Assist with scheduling of new training opportunities
- Assist with training-related communication tasks such as newsletters, email announcements, and training schedule inquiries.
- Demonstrated desire to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Instructional Design, or training-related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Drive
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish, French or other language preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience with Learning management systems
This is a volunteer or self-supporting position.
Please write to [email protected] for more information.