General office skills, typing, filing, phone, computer. Keep the LEI Covenant Commitment and accept the LEI Statement of Faith.
This is a part-time paid position, approximately 20 hours a week. General office and receptionist duties.
Literacy & Evangelism International (LEI)
Office Assistant (part-time, paid position)
Responsible to: LEI Director of Administration
Job Summary: This is a part-time paid position, approximately 20 hours a week. General office and receptionist duties.
Qualifications: General office skills, typing, filing, phone, computer. Keep the LEI Covenant Commitment and accept the LEI Statement of Faith.
1. Answer phone, check voice mail, distribute calls or messages. Greet and assist visitors.
2. Fulfill book orders (invoicing, shipping). Order Passport to the World of English stock, do year-end inventory.
3. Inventory and order office supplies.
4. Hospitality: note to those we prayed for each day, e-mail various greetings.
5. Assist in compiling year-end statistics. (Excel)
6. Gather and ship display materials to mission conferences.
International Literacy Training Institute (ILTI) (May-July heaviest)
1. Publicize ILTI; Mail and e-mail information, applications, brochures. Keep digital list of those interested.
2. Receive and distribute applications to ILTI Task Force, follow up correspondence with applicants, Embassies.
3. Record keeping: Excel file of those accepted, details; physical files of applications; digital and physical photos. Assist in procuring temporary medical insurance.
4. Solicit/record/follow-up with volunteers to bring lunch for 5 days each week.