Regional Literacy Training Institute, Nairobi
First Week: August 23-29, 2020.
Module One: Literacy Program Development (LPD)
Basic Skills for Literacy Program Planning and Development
AIM: At the end of the module the participant is able to design a literacy program.
Specific Objectives: At the end of this module the participant is able to:
- Design a program cycle
- Define specific program terms
- Write a concept note
- Write SMART goals
- Develop a program proposal
- Budget for the activities
- Asses stake holders
- Asses and mitigate risks
- Design M&E activities
Participants’ project: Plan for a sustainable literacy program
Week Two: August 30- September 5, 2020.
Module 2: Ministry Partnership Development (MPD)
Biblical Fundraising Training
AIM: At the end of this module the participant is able to use Bible based principles to raise funds for their program.
Specific Objectives: At the end of the module the participant is able to:
- Acquire a Biblical foundation for raising funds
- Assess and build a viable inventory of potential funders
- Write SMART fundraising goals
- Effectively communicate vision
- Design a sustainable funding strategy
- Effectively report back to funders
- Utilize online fundraising strategies.
- Explore various strategies for long term sustainability.
Participants’ project: Plan a fundraising program/event
- Each module is independent and a participant can chose one or both
- Cost : The fee for each module is $320 (or equivalent in Kes. at the prevailing rates)
- The cost covers food, accommodation and workshop fees (but is exclusive of fares)
- Venue: The SUBIACO Retreat Centre, Nairobi- Kenya
L & E Kenya is a Member Nation of Literacy & Evangelism International
Literacy & Evangelism Kenya
P.O. Box 16340-00100 GPO | Nairobi.
Tel. +254 702652922 | +254 724 395299