Assist LEI-Ghana with the Ghana Literacy Training Institute, to be held September 24 through October 14, 2017.
Budget: $54,545.00 USD. This is to train 50-60 literacy workers.
Some of the items covered in the budget:
1. Promotion through websites.
2. Flyers and letters to organizations, churches and individuals thru LEI contacts in Africa.
3. Secure venue: Abokobi Presbyterian Women’s Center
4. Shortlist participants & send invitation.
5. Invite Facilitators.
6. Set up ILTI secretariat.
7. Work on logistics and internal transportation.
8. Firm up arrival & departure procedures.
Some of the things covered during the Institute:
• Intensive training in literacy evangelism with hands-on practice.
• Interaction with experienced, knowledgeable, and stimulating leaders in literacy missions and related fields.
• Building relationships with committed participants learning together.
• Experience Inductive Bible Study techniques daily in small groups.
• Earn certificates in teaching adult literacy and English-as-a-Second Language.
You can donate here: